Sunday, October 25, 2015

The "Thing"

The "Thing"
===========
Ah! This is a thing!

What is the purpose of this thing?

Why was it here in the first place?

What has it got to do with me?

What am I suppose to do with this thing?

I guess I would just pick it up and admire it.

Who tells me that I am to admire this thing?

Why does the "petals" not grown around the "stem"?

Why is the thing not "planted" upside down.

How do I know that it is the right side up?

Why do I want to pick it up to admire in the first place?

Well.. it is beautiful.

Who tells me that it is beautiful?

How do I know that it is beautiful?

Because The One Who created it tells me that it is beautiful.

He is the reason behind our every action.

For apart from God, reason would be non-existence.

God is the reason for everything.

Apart from God, things are neither good nor bad.

Apart from God there is no reason for the existence of things.

We know because God first knows.

If God do not know, then nothing would have been known or created.

If nothing is known in the first place, then nothing would have been of significant for man to know in the first place.

Isaiah 43:10 NKJV
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord , “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.

Romans 11:34-36 NLT
For who can know the Lord ’s thoughts? Who knows enough to give him advice? And who has given him so much that he needs to pay it back? For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.

 Job 32:8 NKJV
But there is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment