Sunday, October 25, 2015

In the beginning God

In the beginning God
==================

If there is nothing in the beginning, then nothing would have exist in the end.

There wouldn't have been a big bang. Because there is nothing to begin with.

So in the beginning there ought to be something.

In the beginning there is a God. And He has reveal Himself to us. 

Revelation 22.13.nkjv I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

Isaiah 45.5-9.nkjv I am the Lord , and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me, That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am the Lord , and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord , do all these things. ’ “Rain down, you heavens, from above, And let the skies pour down righteousness; Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation, And let righteousness spring up together. I, the Lord , have created it. “Woe to him who strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth! Shall the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or shall your handiwork say, ‘He has no hands’?

Isaiah.43.10-13.nkjv “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord , “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord , And besides Me there is no savior. I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, And there was no foreign god among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” Says the Lord , “that I am God. Indeed before the day was, I am He; And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?”

Exodus 3.14.nkjv And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

John 1.1-3.nkjv In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Genesis 1.1.nkjv In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment