Sunday, March 17, 2013

Are you feeding my sheep?

Are you feeding my sheep?

John 21:17
English Standard Version (ESV)
17 He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him (A)the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, (B)you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed (C)my sheep.

Matthew 18:6
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
6 but (A)whoever (B)causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it [a]would be better for him to have a [b]heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Exodus 6:5-7
New Living Translation (NLT)
5 You can be sure that I have heard the groans of the people of Israel, who are now slaves to the Egyptians. And I am well aware of my covenant with them.
6 “Therefore, say to the people of Israel: ‘I am the Lord. I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt. I will redeem you with a powerful arm and great acts of judgment. 7 I will claim you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God who has freed you from your oppression in Egypt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f6iVWVqugc

No comments:

Post a Comment