Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It is only normal to be happy doing what pleases God.

It is only normal to be happy doing what pleases God.

It is only normal to love people, to repent of our sin and to stop sinning if we truly believes in a God that Loves us.

Like hunger. It is only normal to look for food when you are hungry, believing that by the food we eat will satisfy our hunger.

Sometimes I wonder why I am discourage. Why do I even doubt... perhaps this is the reason I remains in my hunger.

It is only normal to rejoices in our suffering "sacrificing" what ever we had for a God who dearly loves us.

Infact the more the sacrifice, the better. "sacrificing" for someone you Love is beautiful. And Love is build mainly I believe through "sacrifices"

Sacrifice is an understatement compare to what God has done for us.

Colossians 1:24
New Living Translation (NLT)

Paul’s Work for the Church
24 I am glad when I suffer for you in my body, for I am participating in the sufferings of Christ that continue for his body, the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment