Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Powerful an effective Prayer


Lord I refuse to be discourage for I know I can cast all my anxiety upon you because you care. I know you understands all my needs and wants. You feels the very pain and sorrow that’s within me. And it grieves you to see me in this dire state. You pays so much attention to me O Lord up to the last details!, even the very hairs on my head are all numbered! ~Matthew 10:30

Lord I refuse to Sin when I’m discourage because I know that No temptation has overtaken me except what is common to mankind. And You are faithful; you will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear. But when I am tempted, you will also provide a way out so that I can endure it. Thus I’m relying on your strength not mine.

Lord led me not into temptation because I'm helpless towards my enemy in this spiritual realm. Thus I’m relying on your strength not mine.

Lord delivers me from the evil ones that is within me. Purify my soul Oh Lord and cleanses me from deep within.

Lord my life and salvation hangs in your mercy.

Lord Into your hands I surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment