Thursday, March 14, 2013

When you acknowledge your depravity. The devil flee from you resulting Christ abiding in you.

When you acknowledges your depravity.
Something miraculously happen!
The devil will be unable to hold hostage upon your insecurity.
You are then set free from Satan's grip
Hence allowing Christ to abide in you.
And healing take places
After which do not go away but continue to abide in Christ
Sin no more or something worse may happen to you.
Be like the one leper that comes back to Christ!
Continue to be so satisified with the word of God
So that satan will not even have a foot hold on you!

Psalm 32:3-4
New Living Translation (NLT)
When I refused to confess my sin,
    my body wasted away,
    and I groaned all day long.
Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me.
    My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Interlude
James 4:7
English Standard Version (ESV)
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. (A)Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

John 1:5
English Standard Version (ESV)
5 (A)The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

James 5:16
New Living Translation (NLT)
16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Romans 7:14-25
New Living Translation (NLT)
14 So the trouble is not with the law, for it is spiritual and good. The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to sin. 15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate. 16 But if I know that what I am doing is wrong, this shows that I agree that the law is good. 17 So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.
18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway. 20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.
21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. 22 I love God’s law with all my heart. 23 But there is another power[b] within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. 24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin.

Matthew 12:43-45
New Living Translation (NLT)
43 “When an evil[a] spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.’ So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order. 45 Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before. That will be the experience of this evil generation.”

Ephesians 4:27
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
27 and do not (A)give the devil [a]an opportunity.

Psalm 119:33-40
New Living Translation (NLT)
33 Teach me your decrees, O Lord;
    I will keep them to the end.
34 Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions;
    I will put them into practice with all my heart.
35 Make me walk along the path of your commands,
    for that is where my happiness is found.
36 Give me an eagerness for your laws
    rather than a love for money!
37 Turn my eyes from worthless things,
    and give me life through your word.[a]
38 Reassure me of your promise,
    made to those who fear you.
39 Help me abandon my shameful ways;
    for your regulations are good.
40 I long to obey your commandments!
    Renew my life with your goodness.

Psalm 107:10-16
New Living Translation (NLT)
10 Some sat in darkness and deepest gloom,
    imprisoned in iron chains of misery.
11 They rebelled against the words of God,
    scorning the counsel of the Most High.
12 That is why he broke them with hard labor;
    they fell, and no one was there to help them.
13 Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble,
    and he saved them from their distress.
14 He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom;
    he snapped their chains.
15 Let them praise the Lord for his great love
    and for the wonderful things he has done for them.
16 For he broke down their prison gates of bronze;
    he cut apart their bars of iron.

Luke 17:15-16
New Living Translation (NLT)
15 One of them, when he saw that he was healed, came back to Jesus, shouting, “Praise God!” 16 He fell to the ground at Jesus’ feet, thanking him for what he had done. This man was a Samaritan.

John 5:14
New Living Translation (NLT)
14 But afterward Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, “Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.”

~Charles Spurgeon
It is insulting to a man to call him a fool, but I question whether any man is saved unless he has called himself a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment