Friday, May 27, 2011

Learning from my cat.


Recently I have learn so much from my cat. Look at my cat!
Apart from having a relationship with it's fellow cat. My cat recognises that I'm her master and loves me more than anything else.

At the end of the day she never fails to come back to me. No relationship outside are able to hurt her because she found comfort in me and she knews that I loved her as well.

Look at the security she had in me. Always eager to ask for Love. Always thrust that I will provide for her. Alway leaning beside me in total surrenderness and without worries. Look at the way she sleep. So soundly so sweet. Oh how I wish I could Love her more.

Shouldn't that also be the same for our relationship with God? Aren't we suppose to be wired the same way. Aren't we suppose to have the same attitude as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment