Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Why Would God allow evil?

If God were to eliminate evil on the face of the earth, no human would have exist.
Unless God unconditionally elect some unto salvation.

The most vicious of beast could not hold a candle to evil. Evil is one of its kind.
Behemoth and Leviathan is no where near evil.

Why then would God still allow evil to exist?
Perhaps there is something God wants us to know about evil; to know about the rebellion of Satan.

Perhaps that is why we are so eager to call upon the coming of the Lord.
Perhaps that is why the saints cried out:

Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to the cross I cling;

Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless look to Thee for grace;

Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

Rebellion against God is evil.
Sin is rebellion against God.

The manifestation of sin produces all sort of evil.

Wash me saviour! Or I die!
Oh how loathsome Sin is.

Lord come quickly!

Matthew 15:19 NKJV
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment