Saturday, December 5, 2015

Darkness and Light

Darkness and Light
================

Darkness will see itself more clearly in the present of light.

The brighter the light the clearer darkness is reveal.

Therefore darkness hate light.

And it is the endeavour of darkness to extinguish light.

Darkness will gather fellow darkness in the hope that light might be swallow up.

Darkness and Light are totally incompatible.

Light being light will always reveal darkness.

Darkness being darkness will strive to extinguish light.

Matthew 10:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

Proverbs 29:27
The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.

John 16:33 New King James Version (NKJV)
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

John 15:22-25 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’[c]

Psalm 69:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 Those who hate me without a cause
Are more than the hairs of my head;
They are mighty who would destroy me,
Being my enemies wrongfully;
Though I have stolen nothing,
I still must restore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment