Friday, May 15, 2015

How can we resist the brain washing of the devil?

How can we resist the brain washing of the devil?
=========================================

How can we resist the brain washing of the devil who constantly bombard our minds with these word?

Entertainment is fun!
Entertainment is fun!

Christianity is boring!
Christianity is boring!

Give up!
Give up!

How can we resist the brain washing of the devil.

No. Not by making Christianity more fun, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”

Matthew 4:4 NKJV
But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”

John 15:4-5 NKJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Luke 14:26 CEVUS06
You cannot be my disciple, unless you love me more than you love your father and mother, your wife and children, and your brothers and sisters. You cannot follow me unless you love me more than you love your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment