Friday, May 15, 2015

Are you playing with your food?

Are you playing with your food?
==========================

When an adult make fun of a word they don't understand, they have made themselves become like a child.

Like a child they play with their food not realising that food is meant to provide nourishment to their body.

They have taken everything as a joke.

1 Corinthians 13:11
New Living Translation (NLT)
11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.

Please do not make fun of God's word if you do not understand what it means.

But be like the Berean search the scripture daily to find out whether these things were so.

Don't you know that the word of God is food for the soul?

Acts 17:11 NKJV
These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.

Jeremiah 15:16 NKJV
Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment