Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The immutability of God

The immutability of God

Imagine God said: I have tried my best to help this guy. But he just can't change. I really don't know what else I can do to help him. I guess I would have to give up on him. This man leaves me no choice but to sent him to hell..

May it never be so O Lord! Remember Lord that we are but dust. ~psalm 103:14

What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? ~Psalms 8:4 NKJV

Oh Lord since you have make the first move to redeem us, for your name sake O Lord! May You continue to do so until we see your face. ~Philippians 1:6

For you have said in your own word. You will never leave us nor forsake us. ~Hebrew 13:5

And by Your own name, You swear by Yourselves for there's none greater than You. ~Hebrew 6:13

You are the same yesterday, today and forever. ~Hebrew 13:8

For Your name sake Oh Lord! You will not share Your glory with another. ~Isaiah 48:11

So shall Your word be that goes forth from Your mouth; It shall not return to You void, But it shall accomplish what You please, And it shall prosper in the  thing for which You sent it. ~Isaiah 55:11

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. ~Psalms 18:2 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment