Sunday, February 10, 2013

At the judgement seat

This is what gonna happen for those who do not know God during the last day before the judgement seat. (~Courtesy of Jansen for posting the video)

Hosea 4:6
New Living Translation (NLT)
6 My people are being destroyed
    because they don’t know me.
Since you priests refuse to know me,
    I refuse to recognize you as my priests.
Since you have forgotten the laws of your God,
    I will forget to bless your children.

Matthew 7:22-23
New Living Translation (NLT)
22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Luke 13:28
New Living Translation (NLT)
28 “There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, for you will see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God, but you will be thrown out.

Ezekiel 18:23
New Living Translation (NLT)
23 “Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign Lord. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.

Matthew 12:36
English Standard Version (ESV)
36 I tell you, (A)on the day of judgment (B)people will give account for (C)every careless word they speak,

Revelation 20:11
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Final Judgment
11 And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide.

Revelation 1:17
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
17 When I saw Him, I (A)fell at His feet like a dead man. And He (B)placed His right hand on me, saying, “(C)Do not be afraid; (D)I am the first and the last,

KNOW YOUR GOD!

The judge actually wept for sentancing the girl to imprisonment. Thou he doesn't like to but he have to because a judge has to be JUST!

Romans 3:23-26
New Living Translation (NLT)
23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. 24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. 25 For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLOHkS6EV0

Luke 13:28
New Living Translation (NLT)
28 “There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, for you will see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God, but you will be thrown out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpTHovWdbc

No comments:

Post a Comment