Sunday, January 6, 2013

It is God's love for you not to mend your broken wings

God loves you so much that He rather not mend your broken wings

So that you will not attempt to fly higher then He.

So that in all things you will continue to relie on His graces

Before Satan's fall. He was flawless.

References:

Satan was flawless before his fall

Ezekiel 28:12-17
New Living Translation (NLT)
12 “Son of man, sing this funeral song for the king of Tyre. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord:
“You were the model of perfection,
    full of wisdom and exquisite in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God.
Your clothing was adorned with every precious stone[a]—
    red carnelian, pale-green peridot, white moonstone,
    blue-green beryl, onyx, green jasper,
    blue lapis lazuli, turquoise, and emerald—
all beautifully crafted for you
    and set in the finest gold.
They were given to you
    on the day you were created.
14 I ordained and anointed you
    as the mighty angelic guardian.[b]
You had access to the holy mountain of God
    and walked among the stones of fire.
15 “You were blameless in all you did
    from the day you were created
    until the day evil was found in you.
16 Your rich commerce led you to violence,
    and you sinned.
So I banished you in disgrace
    from the mountain of God.
I expelled you, O mighty guardian,
    from your place among the stones of fire.
17 Your heart was filled with pride
    because of all your beauty.
Your wisdom was corrupted
    by your love of splendor.
So I threw you to the ground
    and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings.

God's grace is all that you need

2 Corinthians 12:7-9
English Standard Version (ESV)
So (A)to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations,[a] (B)a thorn was given me in the flesh, (C)a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. (D)Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, (E)“My grace is sufficient for you, for (F)my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that (G)the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Proverbs 30:7-9
New Living Translation (NLT)
7 O God, I beg two favors from you;
    let me have them before I die.
8 First, help me never to tell a lie.
    Second, give me neither poverty nor riches!
    Give me just enough to satisfy my needs.
9 For if I grow rich, I may deny you and say, “Who is the Lord?”
    And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God’s holy name.

Herod Agrippa 1 was struck dead for not giving glory to God.

Acts 12:21-23
English Standard Version (ESV)

21 On an appointed day Herod put on his royal robes, took his seat upon the throne, and delivered an oration to them. 22 And the people were shouting, “The voice of a god, and not of a man!” 23 Immediately (A)an angel of the Lord struck him down, because (B)he did not give God the glory, and he was eaten by worms and breathed his last.

No comments:

Post a Comment