Thursday, October 25, 2012

John

John 11:4
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
But when Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness is not to end in death, but for (A)the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified by it.”

John 11:25
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
25 Jesus said to her, (A)I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 11:35
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
35 Jesus (A)wept.

John 12:3
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
(A)Mary then took a [a]pound of very costly (B)perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

John 12:25
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
25 (A)He who loves his [a]life loses it, and he who (B)hates his [b]life in this world will keep it to life eternal.

John 12:32
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
32 And I, if I (A)am lifted up from the earth, will (B)draw all men to Myself.”

John 12:36
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
36 While you have the Light, (A)believe in the Light, so that you may become (B)sons of Light.”
These things Jesus spoke, and He went away and [a](C)hid Himself from them.

John 12:37-40
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
37 But though He had performed so many [a]signs before them, yet they were not believing in Him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet which he spoke: “(A)Lord, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” 39 For this reason they could not believe, for Isaiah said again, 40 (B)He has blinded their eyes and He (C)hardened their heart, so that they would not see with their eyes and perceive with their heart, and [b]be converted and I heal them.”

John 13:23
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
23 There was reclining on (A)Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, (B)whom Jesus loved.

John 13:34
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
34 A (A)new commandment I give to you, (B)that you love one another, (C)even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

John 14:6-7
New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is.[a] From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”

John 14:9-11
New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me. 11 Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment