Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lord I am worn and in desperate need of your grace.


Lord I am worn and in desperate need of your grace.
Turn to me O Lord that I may see your face.

O Lord I have nothing to offer you
For all my works are nothing but filth

Only in prayers and petition
From my dire wretched condition

Like a child O Lord I ask of you
Remember those little ones that comes to you

That I too may come into your rest
In which you so eagerly bless

Philippians 4:6
New International Version (NIV)
Do not be anxious about anything,(A) but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.(B)

Isaiah 64:6
New King James Version (NKJV)
But we are all like an unclean thing,
And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;
We all fade as a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind,
Have taken us away.


Matthew 18:3
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you [a]are converted and (A)become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:11
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, (A)how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment