Monday, August 22, 2011

Depression make sense when there is no God!

Depression make sense when there is no God. In fact I render you are wise enough to know life is meaningless that is without God. For the bible also said that with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief. Fret not! For God has a plan for you. plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. You'll find Him if you seek Him with all your heart!

Ecclesiastes 12:12
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

Ecclesiastes 1:18
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
New International Version (NIV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment