Friday, July 1, 2011

Only when we admit that we're weak...

Only when we admit that we're weak and give up fighting on our own, only then we are allowing God's power to come into our life and take control over the situation we're facing.

2 Corinthians 12:10
New Living Translation (NLT)

10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Romans 8:31-32
New Living Translation (NLT)

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?

Micah 4:6-7
New Living Translation (NLT)

Israel’s Return from Exile
6 “In that coming day,” says the Lord,
“I will gather together those who are lame,
those who have been exiles,
and those whom I have filled with grief.
7 Those who are weak will survive as a remnant;
those who were exiles will become a strong nation.
Then I, the Lord, will rule from Jerusalem[a]
as their king forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment