Friday, March 11, 2011

Movie Quote

1.Fire Proof
John Holt: Sometimes. But have you loved God? The one who gave you life? His standards are so high, He considers hatred to be murder, and lust to be adultery.

A woman is like a rose. If you (men) treat them right, they blossom. If you don't, they wilt

2.The Note Book
Noah: I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

3.Ghost
Sam:"It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you. See ya."

4.Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump: Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

Forrest Gump: I name the boat Jenny because that was the most beautiful name i ever heard

Forrest Gump: I may not be the smartest man on earth, but I sure know what love really is

5.Love Story 1970
Jennifer: "You never fell off a cliff in your whole life,"

Oliver:"Yes I did—when I met you."

5.Book of Eli
People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now.

6.P.S I Love You
Daniel Connelly: [reading Gerry's letter] Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you.

7.Pride And Prejudices
Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

8.Amelie
Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake!

9.Mother Teresa
1."If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

10.Mahatma Gandhi
1.Doesn't the New Testament say:
'' If your enemy strikes you on the right cheek, offer him the left''?
The phrase was used metaphorically. I don't think our Lord--
I'm not so sure.
I have thought about it a great deal.
I suspect He meant you must show courage...
...be willing to take a blow, several blows, to show...
...you won't strike back, nor will you be turned aside.
And when you do that, it calls on something in human nature...
...that makes his hatred for you decrease and his respect increase.
I think Christ grasped that, and I have seen it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment